Abstract submission guidelin
- The Abstract must be submitted and presented in English only.
- Abstract should be prepared in accordance with the editing instructions below and submitted online only.
- Abstracts will be peer reviewed and classified by experts in one of the categories (topics) listed; they will be allocated for oral or poster presentation. Authors who do not wish to be considered for oral presentation are requested to indicate this when submitting. However, please note that the Scientific Committee will make the final decision for the mode of presentation
- Original scientific material is welcome and preference is given to recent findings. For Oral Presentation, abstract content must not have been previously published as an abstract, paper or manuscript. For Poster Presentations, previously published material is not encouraged, but the qualified one will be considered.
- Where hopeful presenters have submitted multiple abstracts, conference organizers will make all efforts to ensure that presenters are not invited to present more than one abstract.
- Authors agree that their abstract will be published in an Abstract Book which will be provided to all registered participants of the conference.
- The total number of authors may not exceed 10. Just 10 authors are allowed to list in online submission form, all of the authors could be listed in the attached abstract if the total number of authors exceeds 10.
- Use Arial font size 10
- The title must be written in UPPER CASE (capitals) and bold; (keep it brief, clearly indicating the nature of the investigation. It should not exceed 2 lines). It should not exceed 50 words.
- Please avoid complex mathematical formulae.
- The Abstract body should not exceed 250 words.
- Abstracts should be structured in three sections, clearly mentioned as: Objectives, Method, and Results & Conclusions.
- Do not indent spaces on the first line of each paragraph. Abstracts should be typed single spaced, with no space between paragraphs. Use international standards for scientific articles.
- All accepted abstract authors will receive confirmation by email. Please do not forget to indicate your correct email address and telephone number when submitting your abstract.
Abstract Submission Deadline:
11:59 pm Beijing Time on February 28,2019
For review purposes, abstracts are classified according to the following list:
- Pathogenesis, genetics, and immunology of HPV Infection
- Epidemiology and natural history of HPV Infection and cervical cancer
- HPV prophylactic and therapeutic vaccines
- HPV testing and genotyping
- Cytology and histopathology of Cervical Cancer and precursor lesions
- Molecular markers for cervical cancer
- New screening modalities for cervical cancer
- Diagnostic procedures of cervical cancer
- Therapy of cervical cancer and precursor lesions
- Vaginal, Vulvar, Anal neoplasia and genital infections
- Management of HPV related disease in HIV-infected population
- Health economic evaluation